Tuesday, March 19, 2013

This Evening

Hello to all :)

[PRESENT]
It's been a long day here at the house. Kids are winding down watching some Dora the  Explorer. We had Early Head Start come out today and talk to me about the program and what they offer with the kids. I'm pretty excited to say that I am going to get my kids in this!  I'm still pretty new at this whole staying at home momma thing (Used to work for Verizon and worked my booty off!) but I finally got the chance to stay home with the kiddos and work harder :)

Tonight was pretty relaxed, B just got done working 16 hours straight so he is taking a nap at the moment. I tried a new dinner tonight. Will post later (check out in Recipes). I was talking to my wonderful sister in law one day about what to cook for dinner, and she had told me about how she makes Homemade KFC Bowls. I think they tasted a bit better than what you pay for. 

[FUTURE]

Please forgive the mess of my blog, I am still trying to figure out where everything goes. If you follow in the next couple of weeks you will see A TON of changes. I hope to be able to bring you some good laughs, tears, awesome recipes (because we are EATERS in this  house), crafts, great deals on everything I can find and more! 

Over&Out

Momma Bear

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you can be one busy momma!!!
    I give you tons of kudos! & only hope one day I have my own baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Always busy... can't decided if it's when they are awake or when they are asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting the hang of SAHM life really quickly!
    GO MAMA BEAR!!
    Can't wait to see your recipes :) I need some new ones in my life!

    ReplyDelete